These are just some of the reasons why it is essential for businesses to be visible online.
- 74% of internet users perform local searches. (Kelsey Group)
- 54% of search users have substituted Internet/search for the phone book. Source: comScore Networks
- 97% of Internet users in the U.S. gather shopping information online, and of those consumers 51% explicitly characterize their behavior as “Shop Online, Purchase Offline” (NPD Group)
- New Research by The Kelsey Group and ConStat Indicates 70% of U.S. Households Now Use the Internet When Shopping Locally for Products and Services. Findings also suggest the Internet is poised to surpass newspapers as a local shopping information resource.
- 70 percent of online searchers will use local search to find offline businesses. The TMPDM-comScore study shows 86 percent of online users will be searching for a local business at some point in time. Research by Kelsey Group
- 66% of Americans use online local search, like Google local search.
- 61% of local searches result in purchases. (TMP/comScore)
So with this information, I have a couple of questions for you.
Does your business have an online presence?
Is it optimized?
Are potential customers finding your business online?
If you can’t answer these questions with a strong ‘yes’, We can help.
Give us a call at 765.274.2620
Now take a look at what it takes to optimize your business listing